Growing Rochester based company is looking for exceptional Evening Sanitation professionals to join our team. Our employees are dedicated to excellence, while delivering a top quality product to our customers. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
Skill Level: 3 years – Sanitation in an industrial or manufacturing setting
· 3 years’ experience as a sanitation crew member in an industrial or manufacturing setting.
- Knowledge of chemical and personal protective equipment usage regulations related to OSHA.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal & State health and sanitation regulations.
· Ability to work between the hours of 2:00pm and 1:00am (hours subject to change.)
· Strong analytical and decision making skills.
· Knowledge of equipment related to production, processing and filling operations.
- Knowledge of principles, materials and methods of cleaning and sanitation production, processing and filling equipment and areas.
· High school Diploma/GED required; College degree highly preferred.
· Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
· Ability to perform assignments tasked.
· Ability to pass a criminal and reference check.
· Able to pass a drug screen prior to employment.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefits to our employees.
· Several Insurance options available.
· Attractive retirement package.
· On the job; paid training.
· Advancement opportunities.
Private Label Foods of Rochester, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer