A SHIFT ONLY MONDAY - FRIDAY!!!!!!
Growing Rochester based company is looking for exceptional Forklift Driver to join our team. Our employees are dedicated to excellence, while delivering a top quality product to our customers. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
Skill Level: 2 years – Forklift Driving
· Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
· Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
· Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
· Checking loads are secure
· Stacking empty pallets
· Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
· Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
· Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
· High school Diploma/GED required; College degree highly preferred.
· Valid, New York State Drivers' License
· Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
· Ability to perform assignments tasked.
· Ability to pass a criminal and reference check.
· Able to pass a drug screen prior to employment.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefits to our employees.
· Several Insurance options available.
· Attractive retirement package.
· On the job; paid training.
· Advancement opportunities.
Private Label Foods of Rochester, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer