A SHIFT ONLY MONDAY - FRIDAY!!!!!!
Growing Rochester based company is looking for an exceptional Industrial Kitchen Team Leader to join our team. Our employees are dedicated to excellence, while delivering a top quality product to our customers. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
Skill Level: 2 years – Industrial Kitchen/Manufacturing Management/Forklift Experience.
Forklift Competencies Required:
- Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
- Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
Kitchen Competencies Required:
- Assists Kitchen Staff with production of product taking direction from Kitchen Manager or Kitchen Supervisor.
- Ability toKitchen Supervisor or Manager updated with inventory counts, when low, of raw goods used in batch processing and updates the Supervisor or Manager of the condition of refrigerator, freezers, or any storage of raw materials.
- Accurately and safely moves ingredients into cooking kettles.
- Alwaysfollowing the Company Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and follow proper procedures for safe food and material handling.
- Ability to learn and understand MSDS, FDA, & SQF guidelines.
- High school Diploma/GED required; College degree highly preferred.
- Valid, New York State Drivers' License
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to perform assignments tasked.
- Ability to pass a criminal and reference check.
- Able to pass a drug screen prior to employment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefits to our employees.
- Several Insurance options available.
- Attractive retirement package.
- On the job; paid training.
- Advancement opportunities.
Private Label Foods of Rochester, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer