DAY SHIFT, MONDAY – FRIDAY
Conduct routine preventative and reactive maintenance on industrial food production machinery in a face paced manufacturing environment.
· Perform reactive machine maintenance using knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems, gear boxes, pumps, motors, conveyors, etc.
· Perform scheduled preventative maintenance as instructed by the Plant Manager
· Diagnose/troubleshoot equipment issues
· Report any issues to Plant Manager
· Keep an accurate inventory of parts on-hand
· Communicate with Purchasing on need for parts and tools
· Learn/train operators in set up and operation of equipment
· High School Diploma/GED
· Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
· Knowledge of industrial maintenance and mechanics
· Strong communication skills
· Basic math and reasoning skills
· Experience with 120/240/460 VAC, Single & 30 power, 120-24 VDC control circuits, strong electrical/mechanical troubleshooting skills required
· Noise: Can be loud – earplugs provided for daily use
· Frequently bending, twisting, kneeling, reaching, pulling, etc.
· Stand and move all day
· Wages and benefits are above industry average
· Blue Cross Blue Shield co-pay health insurance
· Retirement Plan with company match
· 529 College Savings Plan
· Flexible Spending Account
· Clean uniforms provided daily
· Boot allowance
· On the job; paid training
· Advancement opportunities
Private Label Foods of Rochester, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and cover letter to HR: email@example.com.
Please reference this job posting from our website in your email