***Monday - Friday DAY SHIFTS ONLY*** ***Immediate Openings***
Private Label Foods, Inc. is looking for exceptional Maintenance Mechanics to join our growing team. Our employees are dedicated to safety and excellence, while delivering a top quality product to our customers. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
Skill Level: 2 – 5 years’ experience in maintenance of facilities mechanics.
· Knowledge of industrial maintenance and mechanics.
· Having a general understanding of plumbing, electrical, and building maintenance.
· Experience in dissembling and reassembling machinery such as motors, conveyor lines, drop packers, fillers, and palletizers.
· Conducting routing Planned maintenance of machinery
· High school Diploma/GED.
· Capable of lifting at least 50 lbs.
· Ability to perform assignments tasked.
· Ability to pass a criminal and reference check. Able to pass a drug screen prior to employment.
Compensation and Benefits:
Private Label Foods, Inc. offers very competitive compensation and benefits to its employees.
· Full medical, dental, and vision insurance.
· Attractive retirement package.
· On the job; paid training.
· Advancement opportunities.
Private Label Foods of Rochester, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer